TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Great second episode

While this episode isn't one of the most interesting (when compared to later episodes), it was a nice character introduction episode. Can't wait to see how the remake handles the series when it develops more.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

AMAZING

Now THIS is a reboot! The original was good for its time but this is one of your best animations! & Little Kuriboh is incredibly funny as usual, he kinda steals the show.

Tarboy Tarboy

Living Up to Expectations

I always overlooked this submission... idk why but now that I've watched it I get why this is so critically acclaimed. Very good work

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

TV Material

Thank you for the creativity & originality! I could see this on TV... it's that good

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

One Year Later

This episode was most definitely worth the wait! You outdid yourself with this one.

-I HATED the long speeches at the beginning! Honestly all the talking was annoying until we got to the scene at Bowser's Ship & I started to pay attention to what they were saying

-Shadow was annoying in this episode, but I liked how you dropped the hint that the characters were getting tired of him in the last episode. I was mad when he first left but I'm glad he's gone now

-Loved all the little jokes thrown in. You made me literally lol!!

-I didn't like the Close-ups at first but now I LOVE them because it looks much cleaner

Overall, even though I didn't like some things the episode was so good that it still gets 10/10. Wish it wasn't 80% talking but the fight scenes were so good that it made up for all the dialogue.